CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thank you

Thank you
Thank you so very much!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Chris' Rings


Chris needs to choose a freaking ring. I thing we have looked at hundreds! I know I've looked at thousands, and that's not counting the ones that Chris has looked at with me. I keep telling him that for being so laid back and easy going, he is really really pickie!!!

He needs to just freaking choose one! I thought I knew what he wanted but it turns out I don't. Which is why I have deemed it necessary for HIM to choose the darn thing. I love him to death, but... grrr...

I will give it to him that it is a hard decision. It was a hard enough decision to choose my ring, so choosing his own is understandable. I'm going to take him to the last jewelry store in town and see if he actually picks out one. We shall see... we shall see...

0 comments: