CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thank you

Thank you
Thank you so very much!

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dear Reader;

How do I break this to you? I guess like a bandaide: Chris and I got married already (April 25th). We had a quick and quiet wedding in Alabama with the Justice of the Peace (a Judge) in his chambers with only him, us, and both sets of our parents. Alabama doesn't require a blood test, so that's nice.
After that we had a quiet dinner with some of our closest ASF friends at a little Italian resturaunt. It was on the last day we'd be in Alabama, so it was also like saying "goodbye" to everyone. Chris and I just wanted something small, because we're still doing the big wedding in October... so don't worry. The chapel wedding is still going on as planned. I know there were some concerns there, especially since we were away on a honeymoon and everything and unable to be contacted. But no worries! October goes on as planned!

0 comments: